Happy Holidays 2016 - Ho, ho, ho!

6:13 PM Cindy 2 Comments


Hello, world! Two more days to go and it's Christmas? Are you already on a holiday vacation mode right now or are you busy doing a last minute Christmas shopping? Anyhow, I hope you're not stressed out commuting this holiday season. You know the traffic in the Metro is horrendous to the nth level!

Is it just me or someone else also like the glittering of Christmas lights lining up on the streets. It reminds me of something good will come my way and not to be grumpy while sitting there in the van stuck in traffic. Haha. The announcement of the PH government about the long weekend, this holiday season is the best news so far! Panalo talaga 'to.

For my few readers and new visitor of my blog, Merry Christmas! I wish you and your family's good health. Let's not forget to share our blessing with others.



Photo Credits: 
Pixabay (Daria-Yakovleva)
Canva

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Cindy!!! Here's to a happy and prosperous 2017 for all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete